Immigration Information and Resources
*This material is provided for general information only and not intended as substitute for legal advice.*
- FAQ: H-1B Overview
- FAQ: Can you benefit from the H-1B Cap-Exemption?
- FAQ: Not Selected Under the H-1B Cap – What Options to Consider.
- FAQ: Immigration Business Plan for Ls and E-2 Investor Visas
- FAQ and Guide about O-1 Petitions for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- Guide to “Support Letters” for O-1 Visas
- The Role of Advisory Opinion Letters for O-1 & P-1 Visas
- Guide for Sponsors of P-1 Athlete
- FAQ: What to know about a TN Management Consultation Position_
- FAQ: My petition has been filed, Now what_
- FAQ-My Nonimmigrant Petition is Approved. What’s Next.
Nonimmigrant Visas Flowcharts
- Flowchart: Consular Process
- Flowchart: H-1B
- Flowchart: L-1A
- Flowchart: O-1A
- Flowchart: O-1B
- Flowchart: P-1
- Flowchart: E-2
- Flowchart: J-1
- Flowchart: TN
- Flowchart: H-3
- FAQ: PERM Phase 1 – Prevailing Wage Determination
- FAQ: PERM Phase 2 – Recruitment
- FAQ: PERM Phase 3 – Preparing & Filing LC
- FAQ: PERM – Special Handling
- FAQ: Evidence required for the Processing of EB-1 and O-1 Petitions for Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- Guide to “Support Letters” for National Interest Waiver (NIW)
- FAQ: Medical Exam for Adjustment of Status
- FAQ: Obtaining a Marriage License in Florida
- FAQ: My I-140 is Approved. What’s Next?
- FAQ: What You Should Know about The Visa Bulletin
- FAQ: “My Form I-485 Has Been Filed. Now What?”
- FAQ: What to Expect at your Employment-Based Green Card Interview
- FAQ-“My Green Card is Approved. What’s Next.”
Immigrant Visas Flowcharts
Resources for Employers
- FAQ: H-1B Transfers – When Can the Candidate Start?
- Checklist of Documents for an H-1B Petition
- FAQ: Public Access Files (PAFs)
- FAQ: Request for Evidence H-1B
- FAQ: H-1B Worker Termination
- FAQ: H-1B to PERM (Green Card)
- FAQ: My Foreign Employee has a Domestic Partner, Can They Come on a Dependent Visa?
- FAQ: Can a U.S. Employer Hire Someone Living Abroad as an Independent Contractor?
- FAQ: How Long Should Employers Retain Their Immigration Records?
- Corporate Restructuring & Immigration Compliance
- Corporate Reconstructing & Immigration Compliance Checklist
- Can an Employee Start Working Without a Social Security Number?
- What Immigration-Related Questions Can Employers Ask During the Hiring Process?
- Immigration Business Plan for L-1s and E-2 Investor Visas
- Unlocking a World of Opportunities, Together!
- Comparison Chart – CPT OPT STEM
- FAQ: F-1 Students and H-1B Cap Gap
- FAQ: Obtaining a Driver’s License and Extensions for F-1 Students
- Step-by-Step Guide: Form I-983 Training Plan for STEM OPT Students
- FAQ: Cap Gap and H-1B Petition still Pending
- FAQ: National Visa Center Processing
- FAQ: Consular Processing – “Scheduled Interview – Now what?”
- FAQ: L-1 Status Processing at a Canadian Port of Entry
- How to Prepare for my Consular Process Interview Video
- FAQ: How do I correct an I-94 Admission Record Issues
- Deferred Inspection Sites
- FAQ: Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- FAQ: Travel Abroad while Petition or Application Pending
- FAQ: Lifting of Geographic-Related COVID Travel Bans
- Employment-Based Visas (First Three Preferences)
- Long Work Visa Summary Chart
- Short Work Visa Summary
View All Immigration Insights →
Navigating Name Discrepancies in Form I-9: Can Employers Accept Supporting Documents with Different Names?
Happy Fall, everyone! Last month I flew to Australia to participate in a Marathon there – and, of course, explore the amazing things the country has to offer. The entire experience was incredible, and it got me thinking about how working in HR is kind of like a...
You might be wondering: "How bad can a few simple I-9 mistakes be?" It's natural to think that a mistake or two won’t matter. Especially if you’re busy with lots of other things or haven’t been trained to avoid these mistakes. Unfortunately, when it comes to...