Courtney M. Johnson is a partner at Marks Gray, P.A. Her practice focuses on the defense of cases involving premises liability, products liability, trucking and auto liability, and general negligence claims.
Mrs. Johnson also practices in the areas of Surrogacy and Assisted Reproductive Technologies. Following a six-year infertility journey, Mrs. Johnson and her husband used a gestational surrogate to carry and deliver their son, who was born in 2020. She understands firsthand the pain of infertility and uses her personal and professional knowledge to compassionately advocate for those seeking to grow their families through surrogacy and assisted reproductive technologies.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Admitted in 2012, Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2014
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2016
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2018
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Assisted Reproductive Technologies Committee
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Adoption Law Section
- Family Law Section
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court, Barrister
- Society For Ethics in Egg Donation and Surrogacy (SEEDS)
Honors & Awards
- US News Best Lawyers – Ones to Watch