Owning and operating a business presents many complex challenges that require legal expertise. Marks Gray has a dedicated team of experienced attorneys who act as Outside General Counsel to help clients solve both routine and complicated issues.
Marks Gray performs a variety of services in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We also offer 24/7 access to our Outside General Counsel legal team. The practice team combines years of experience in legal defense claims against businesses along with practical guidance for businesses navigating the course of operations.
We provide flat-fee and competitive hourly rates for Outside General Counsel which allow our clients to obtain expert advice at a predictable cost that is substantially less than the cost of employing full time in-house counsel. Each client has a single point of contact within the Practice Group, but benefits from the comprehensive experience of all Marks Gray attorneys who provide clients with the most up-to-date information and the highest quality legal services.
Our Outside General Counsel Practice Group can assist you with the following:
- Organizational Formation and Business Structure
- Corporate Governance
- Employment and Labor law
- Insurance Coverage/Bad Faith Law
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Liability
- Business Immigration
- Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights
- Real Estate Purchasing and Leasing
- Succession Planning and Changes in Ownership
- Compliance with State and Federal Laws and Regulations
- Liability Risk Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Insurance Claims
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution