Mallory Curtis is the marketing coordinator for Marks Gray, bringing a variety of experience and enthusiasm to her role since joining the team in July 2022. Before embarking on her marketing journey, Mallory worked as a paralegal for five years at a local law firm, developing an understanding of the legal industry and client needs.
Beyond her professional endeavors, Mallory finds joy in the simple moments spent with her husband and two daughters. Whether soaking up the sun at the beach, venturing into a state park, or creating cherished memories at home, Mallory values quality time with her family above all else.
- University of North Florida, B.S. in Communication, Public Relations, 2020
- Florida State College at Jacksonville, A.A., with honors, 2016
- West Nassau High School, 2011
- Digital Marketing Certified – Good2bSocial Academy
- Legal Marketing Association
- Public Relations Society of America
Charitable and Community Involvement
- Murray Hill Preservation Association, 2020 to Present