Marks Gray handles aviation-related legal matters including litigation regarding the use, operation, maintenance, and the sale and ownership of aircraft.
The aviation attorneys at Marks Gray represent clients in all aspects of aviation law including:
- Aircraft sale or purchase transactions
- Airport land use and regulatory matters
- Corporate flight departments and issues
- Federal Aviation Administration charges of regulatory violations by pilots
- Assistance in legal matters involving unmanned aerial vehicles (drones)
- Space and aerospace matters
- Air travel
- FAA Regulations and Policies
The firm also defends aviation legal disputes incorporating elements of mass tort, products liability, professional liability, or property damage claims.
The Aviation Law team includes Partner Edward M. Booth, Jr. along with Associate Attorney Courtney M. Johnson, Paralegal Beth Lewis, and Legal Assistant Tia Pace. Booth and his team join longtime Marks Gray attorneys also involved in aviation and aviation law including, Attorney Giselle Carson who is a past Chairperson and board member of the Jacksonville Aviation Authority (JAA) and Attorney Jerry Weedon who has decades of aviation litigation experience.