Leigh F. Rosenbloom was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2010. She is a member of the Jacksonville Bar Association, Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association, and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Ms. Rosenbloom is a seasoned litigator with significant experience in multiple areas of Florida Law including, but not limited to, criminal law, civil defense of governmental entities, personal injury defense, civil and constitutional rights claims, administrative hearings, and prosecution of civil and criminal citations.
Ms. Rosenbloom began her legal career with the Office of the State Attorney for the Fourth Judicial Circuit where she handled thousands of cases varying from municipal ordinance violations to capital felonies. There she tried more than 30 jury trials to verdict in numerous specialty divisions including Juvenile, the Special Victims Unit, and the cold case sexual assault unit (SAKI).
After nearly ten years as a prosecutor, Ms. Rosenbloom joined the City of Jacksonville as an Assistant General Counsel in the torts, employment, and regulatory department where she represented the City and its independent agencies in both state and federal court.
When not practicing law, Leigh enjoys reading, playing tennis, and spending time on the St. Johns River with her husband, Carter, and their two children. They also enjoy cheering on the Florida Gators and Jacksonville Jaguars.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Admitted in 2010, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District
- Florida Coastal School of Law, 2009, J.D.
- University of Florida, 2005, B.A.
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association
- Leadership Jacksonville Class of 2019
- Riverside Presbyterian Church
- Women’s Board of Wolfson Children’s Hospital