Stephen B. Gallagher focused his practice on civil litigation, with particular emphasis on cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice, and municipal liability.
Mr. Gallagher joined Marks Gray in 1993. He is a member of the Florida Bar, California Bar, Florida Defense Lawyers Association, and Jacksonville Association of Defense Counsel (Past President). The Martindale-Hubbell organization has conferred upon Mr. Gallagher an AV Preeminent® peer review rating, its highest rating, after receiving extensive input from his peers in the legal profession. He is on the Board of Directors of the Notre Dame Club of North Florida and serves on the Board of Directors of the Rotary Club of Mandarin, Florida.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton Graduate School, MBA
- University of Florida, 1977, J.D.
- Law Review
- Legal Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Order of the Coif
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Association of Defense Counsel (President)
- The Florida Bar
- The California Bar
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent®
- Justice Richard Ervin Award
- Outstanding University of Florida Law Student of 1977
- United States Navy, 1969-1993
- Navy’s Southeast Judicial Circuit, Circuit Court-Martial Judge
- Notre Dame Club of North Florida, Board of Directors
- Rotary Club of Mandarin, Florida, Board of Directors