Please click on the links below to download informative resources to guide you in protecting your assets:
This ebook will help you understand the process of creating, registering, and protecting your trademarks, so your business can reap the benefits associated with a successful trademark registration.
You will find information on:
- What it means to register your trademark
- What you can and cannot register as a trademark
- Costs associated with a trademark application
- The trademark in the digital age
- Best practices to protect your trademark
Click the link above to learn the most commonly asked terms and questions in intellectual property, including:
- What is a trademark?
- Why do I need a trademark registration?
- Do I need an attorney to prepare and file the trademark application?
- And many more.
Intellectual property protection is critical to fostering innovation. Without protection of ideas, businesses and individuals would not reap the full benefits of their inventions – resulting in less motivation for and focus on research and development.
This is the most common question attorney Crystal T. Broughan receives. Since there are many variables that come into play when registering a trademark, there is no set answer.
However, we have created a summary of the factors she needs to discuss with a client before providing a price quote here: How much will it cost to register my trademark?