Marks Gray lawyers have been recognized as leading attorneys in Jacksonville in eight different practice areas in the April, 2014 edition of Jacksonville Magazine. The ranking are based on the 2014 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Best Lawyers is the oldest peer -review publication in the legal profession, listing lawyers whose outstanding professional abilities are recognized by a consensus of their colleagues in the same geographical region and legal profession.
Marks Gray attorneys have been recognized in the following practice areas:
- Banking and Finance Law: Frederick H. Kent
- Commercial Litigation: Gerald W. Weedon
- Employment Law – Individuals: Edward L. Birk
- Employment Law – Management: Susan S. Erdelyi
- Medical Malpractice- Defendants: Jeptha F. Barbour
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants: Jeptha F. Barbour
- Product Liability Litigation- Defendants: Jeptha F. Barbour, Gerald W. Weedon
In addition, Jeptha F. Barbour was named Best Lawyers’ 2014 Jacksonville, Lawyer of the Year.
When you need an attorney, you want someone with a strong reputation and a proven track record. The annual list provides the names of Jacksonville-area attorneys most recommended by their colleagues in the field.
A national attorney evaluation firm, Woodward/White, Inc., conducted an extensive peer-review survey asking established local lawyers to name top practitioners in their particular fields.
The lawyers were asked, “If you could not handle a case yourself, to whom would you refer it?”