Ms. Allison Hunnicutt has been AV rated for the second time, she was originally AV rated in 2003. She received a rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 from peers from the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review. The ratings and recognition are extremely helpful when evaluating a lawyer. The AV ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of The Florida Bar, the judiciary, and attorneys. The legal abilities on which Ms. Hunnicutt was rated are based on performance in five key areas.
• Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
• Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
• Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue
• Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
• Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
Allison Hunnicutt received her Juris Doctorate from Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia. She was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1989 and the Texas Bar in 1995. Ms. Hunnicutt practices primarily in the areas of employment law and workers’ compensation. She defends employers (self and market-insured) and carriers throughout the state and at the appellate level as well as advises local and national self and market-insured employers, their carriers and third party servicing agents regarding return to work issues, third party liens, and medical management of claims. Ms. Hunnicutt is also a licensed Florida Property and Casualty Insurance Agent since 1997 and defends agents and agencies in administrative matters and Errors and Omissions claims.
The AV® Preeminent™ rating is the pinnacle of excellence earned through a strenuous Peer Review Rating™ process that is managed and monitored by the world’s most trusted legal resource – Martindale-Hubbell®