Speaking Engagements & Training
Are you seeking an impactful immigration law pep-talk for your team?
Do your HR managers, in-house counsel, and hiring managers need training?
Are you looking to spruce up your corporate training or conference? If so, we have the perfect solution for you!
Introducing our Speaking Engagements and Training services for corporate immigration and compliance. We believe that learning should be fun, engaging, and inspiring. Say goodbye to dull PowerPoint presentations and hello to a vibrant, collaborative, and innovative learning environment.
Our down-to-earth approach to corporate immigration law brings a unique and fresh perspective to a topic that can often feel dense and intimidating. We make learning active and enjoyable, empowering your team to unlock their potential. With our speaking engagements and training, we provide your team with the tools and resources they need to implement meaningful change in their day-to-day work.
Here are some options to consider for your organization:
- Speaking Engagements: Choose from one-time sessions or a series of engaging talks that cover various aspects of corporate immigration and compliance.
- Corporate Events: Whether you prefer live or virtual events, we can customize our training to suit your corporate training needs or enhance your conference with valuable insights into immigration and compliance.
- Webinars: We offer live webinars where participants can interact in real-time, as well as virtual and recorded webinars for flexibility and accessibility.
- In-depth Workshops: Dive deeper into specific topics with our live, virtual, or recorded workshops. These immersive sessions provide hands-on learning and practical guidance.
At Marks Gray Immigration, we believe and know that lawyers can have fun too! Our team, led by Giselle, has delivered hundreds of relevant, engaging, and practical learning opportunities to HR teams, in-house counsel, and hiring managers.
Giselle is passionate about corporate immigration, compliance, and wellness. Her mission is to help professionals navigate the immigration process with clarity and ease.
When Giselle presents, you can expect:
- Relevant and timely content tailored to your needs.
- Tactful “call backs” and flash-forwards to keep the audience engaged throughout the learning experience.
- Proper timing, pacing, and flow to ensure maximum impact.
- An effective emotional balance that creates a memorable and meaningful event.
- Giselle’s charismatic personality, which elevates the overall experience and makes learning enjoyable.
If you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, don’t worry! Reach out to us, and we’ll work with you to create a customized solution that meets your specific training requirements.
Invest in your team’s knowledge, growth, and success with our Speaking Engagements and Training services. Contact us today to book an engaging and impactful session that will leave a lasting impression on your organization.
Testimonials & Reviews
Almost three years ago I landed with my wife at Jacksonville to start a new stage in my life as a professional soccer player. […] We found the best advice possible with Giselle and her team at Marks Gray. The entire process was successful thanks to excellent teamwork. […] Thank you Giselle for all your time invested in make our dreams of build a life here come true.
Atty. Carson and her Immigration Team made us feel comfortable and welcome the very first minute we came to their office. […] Her legal team is very organized, highly efficient, and truly dedicated in their work to get us our immigration documents processed and approved the fastest way possible. […] Atty. Giselle and her team are a great blessing to us indeed. They are not only the best at what they do, but also — and most importantly — they treated us as family.
Giselle is my “go-to” for Form I-9 and immigration compliance. I met Giselle over ten years ago when I was the HR Admin at Elkins Constructors. She provided us with practical and relevant guidance on immigration verification and compliance.
I have worked with Giselle for several years with our immigration needs. She is highly knowledgeable in all U.S. immigration and is very attentive to the needs of our Company. I have reached out with complicated cases and questions and, without hesitation, offer solutions and options. She and her team are true partners and has the best interest for the Company and our employees.
We are just beyond happy and cannot thank you enough. We never would have won this case without you. I was also shocked at the short time frame of the approval. We had resigned ourselves to the fact that we may not know anything for another year. We will give you the highest recommendations.
View All Immigration Insights →
You might be wondering: "How bad can a few simple I-9 mistakes be?" It's natural to think that a mistake or two won’t matter. Especially if you’re busy with lots of other things or haven’t been trained to avoid these mistakes. Unfortunately, when it comes to...