Home / Insights / Giselle Carson | May 2024 Q&A | Corporate Immigration & Compliance

Giselle Carson | May 2024 Q&A | Corporate Immigration & Compliance

by | May 22, 2024 | H-1B/H-4, Immigration, Travel, Videos, Videos

Welcome to ‘Q&A with Giselle,’ your go-to source for navigating the intricate landscape of U.S. corporate immigration. Giselle infuses her corporate immigration work with personal experience, boundless energy, and unwavering passion to help clients achieve their corporate immigration goals.

In this episode, she answers the following:

✅ Can my H-1B worker travel overseas after her H1-B extension has been filed? ✅ After the H1-B petition is approved, does the H-1B worker need to travel abroad to obtain H-1B visa stamps? ✅ Can my H-1B worker process the H-1B stamp at a third country consulate like in Mexico or Canada?

For Additional Resources, Check Out:

Q&A Playlist –    • Q&A with Giselle Carson  

Want to learn about Travel and Foreign Nationals on Work Visas? –    • Webinar Replay | Want to learn about …  

Let’s Connect – for more value-added magic   / gisellecarsonimmigration  

Subscribe to my newsletter https://dashboard.mailerlite.com/form…

Subscribe to my YouTube channel    / @marksgray-corporateimmigra5617  

*Note – The information is intended for general informational purposes only. It should not be construed as legal advice for your specific situation. For guidance on your unique circumstances, reach out to an immigration attorney.



Get in Touch with Us

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Marks Gray P.A.

Connect with Us