Corinne H. Bowden is an associate attorney at Marks Gray, where she focuses primarily on civil and commercial litigation matters. She double majored at Florida State University and received her Bachelor of Science in Public Relations and Retail Merchandising & Product Development in 2015. She attended the Florida State University College of Law and received her Juris Doctor in 2022. During her time at the College of Law, she served as both Secretary and President of the Moot Court Team, and as a Business Review Staff Editor. In 2021, she and her moot court partner won first place at a national moot court competition focused on child welfare and adoption law.
Prior to graduating law school, Corinne was a summer associate at Marks Gray in 2021. She also interned for The Honorable Judge Virginia B. Norton in 2020.
Outside of the office Corinne enjoys cooking and entertaining her friends and family. She also enjoys reading and staying active.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Admitted in 2022, Florida
- Guardian ad Litem volunteer
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court
Honors & Awards
- National Champion, 2021 National Moot Court Competition in Child Welfare and Adoption Law
- Second Place Brief, 2021 National Moot Court Competition in Child Welfare and Adoption Law
- FSU College of Law Moot Court Team, 2021 Nat Stern Award recipient
- FSU College of Law Moot Court Team, 2022 William VanDercreek Award recipient
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2022
- FSU College of Law Moot Court Team, Secretary, 2021-2021
- FSU College of Law Moot Court Team, President, 2021-2022
- B.S., Public Relations and Retail Merchandising & Product Development, 2015