Welcome to our Immigration Practice Page
Our immigration team has successfully represented clients from over 50 countries, including:
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Saudia Arabia
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
We provide our clients with experienced, proactive and efficient service. Our Immigration services include, but are not limited to:
- Guidance, recruitment coordination, preparation and filing of permanent labor certification application and immigrant visa petitions to adjust status to permanent residence.
- Strategic guidance, preparation and filing of temporary, nonimmigrant visa petitions on behalf of employers and families including but not limited to H-1b professional worker, L-1 intracompany transferee, TN Canadian and Mexican professionals, E-1/E-2 treaty trader/treaty investor, O-1 extraordinary ability person, P-1 athletes and entertainer, and K fiancé spouse.
- Counseling, auditing, certification and training on employment authorization, verification (I-9) and E-Verify.
- Preparation and advice to employee and family members on procedures for visa processing at consulate or embassy abroad.
- Advice and guidance on outbound immigration/overseas placement.
- Guidance on business matters involving organization, contracts and succession.
- Legislative updates with analysis of proposed and current developments in the law.
- Advise, preparation and filing naturalization and citizenship applications.