About Marks Gray
Marks Gray has solid roots in Jacksonville, in Florida and in the Southeast. Founded in 1899 by Richard Marks, we are proud to be in our second century of service to our clients and community. Along with our long-standing civil litigation practice, we have a long history of serving the diverse business needs of our clients.
Judges, lawyers, and community leaders know that Marks Gray stands for integrity, quality and responsiveness. Our peers have bestowed upon us an “AV” rating, the highest Martindale-Hubbell® rating available. Judges and opposing counsel trust our word. As a result, we are often able to achieve with a telephone call what others require formal and expensive pleadings to accomplish.
Whether our clients are forming a business or looking to merge, acquire or sell, we strive to work as a key partner with the companies and organizations we serve. We help our clients navigate the opportunities and challenges inherent in today’s business world, assisting them with a variety of legal needs.
- Banking and Finance
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Business Formation, Mergers, Acquisitions and Sales
- Commercial Litigation and Construction Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Securities Litigation and Arbitration
- Tax Planning & Controversies / Taxation & Succession
- Trucking and Transportation
- Workers’ Compensation