Eleven Marks Gray attorneys are listed as Florida Super Lawyers and four are named Florida Rising Stars in 2013 Florida Super Lawyers publication. Each year, no more than five percent of Florida attorneys receive this honor.
Marks Gray attorneys on the Florida Super Lawyers 2013 list and their categories of selection are as follows:
• Marianne L. Aho, Personal Injury Defense
• Jeptha F. Barbour, Personal Injury Defense
• Edward L. Birk, Employment & Labor
• Giselle Carson, Immigration
• William M. Corley, Personal Injury Defense
• John R. Crawford, Estate Planning & Probate
• Susan S. Erdelyi, Employment & Labor
• M. Allison Hunnicutt, Workers’ Compensation
• Frederick H. Kent, III, Real Estate
• Nicholas V. Pulignano, Jr., Business Litigation
• Gerald W. Weedon, Business Litigation
Attorneys and primary practice area selected for inclusion in the 2013 Rising Star category:
• Jill F. Bechtold, General Litigation
• Michael D. Kendall, Civil Litigation Defense
• Meagan L. Logan, Civil Litigation Defense
• Heath L. Vickers, Civil Litigation Defense
“To have fifteen of our attorneys recognized by Florida Super Lawyers is simply a reflection of the hard work and dedication of our lawyers,” said Gerald W. Weedon, President of the Marks Gray law firm.
Each year, Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluations of candidates, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good standing and disciplinary check.